Got my Wolf's Rain and Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Part 2 dvds last night, yippee! We opened the Saiyuki package and started watching it immediately. It tickles me so, which helps when I am still feeling like crap.
I still haven't withdrawn from the World Lit class. I am not going to class tonight, which will probably shock everyone. I have a working draft of the withdrawal email going, to be sent soon. I will also have to email the team to let them know what's going on. And I need to officially withdraw from the class. I need to remember to see if I can do it online, or if I will have to go get a drop form and deal with the drop process in the Advising Center.
I am now officially into the eighth week of being sick. I am on a steroid called Prednesone. The pain has lessened but it is still a problem. Supposedly this stuff is supposed to give me energy but I am still completely drained. It is probably because I do not have a thyroid so the medication cannot 'activate' it. I also look like death warmed over. My skin is so white it actually is bleaching out the blush on my cheeks. I look like one scary Goth.
Some of the exciting side effects I am experiencing are - blurring vision, sore joints, headaches and muscle weakness. My immune system is also compromised when taking this, so I have to be very careful about being around sick people, not easy in an academic environment. When I finally get well, I will have to be weaned off this stuff. I cannot just stop taking it.
Last night during Japanese class, NOTHING was sinking into my head. I am not doing well in the class while ill. Everything just bounced off my head. Luckily, I take decent notes. I still may have to withdraw from the Japanese class (if I can do that with a continuing ed class) if I cannot keep up with the material.
senoritafish, I HAVEN'T forgotten you! I have even started the beta!
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*